Looking for a Career in Real Estate??? Check us out!
Are you thinking of starting a carer in real estate or even a full time real estate agent that wants to double your business and capture your unfair share of commissions in this year?
The Kingsbury Group is currently looking for self motivated, positive mindset, individuals who love to be a part of a team, enjoy contributing to the lives of others, and are excited to learn, grow, and think BIG! We are looking to partner with both new and experienced real estate agents who are interested in the consistency and freedom that working on a team provides and even offer a reimbursement plans for licensing.
Why be a part of a team?
- Consistent income via efforts of team business generation and company provided leads.
- Grow and learn thru camaraderie rather than competition.
- A variety of people with different experiences.
- Tech Savvy and loaded with tools you need at no cost to you.
- Free business coaching, training, systems, organization, structure, and accountability that focus on making you. more money and getting you in to production fast!
- Smooth transaction coordination, allowing you to do more in less time with less stress.
- Ability to focus and master a specializations rather than have to be a jack of all trades.
- Coverage for time off and systems to create a work life balance.
- A wide range of knowledge and expertise by putting heads together.
- Leverage talent of our team and vendor partners to provide superior service to clients.
……….and that’s just the tip of the iceberg!
Do you fit the The Kingsbury Group CULTURE???? Who are we?
- THE KINGSBURY GROUP has been recognized by industry peers the as top 5% of Real Estate agents in Yavapai County
- Ranked # 27 in the whole country by our previous franchise.
- Networked with thousands of referral partners and top of the industry mentors.
- Lead by agents with international Real Estate coaching experience and top business consulting experience.
- Recognized as a community partner in local area charity efforts and contributors.
- An environment of top producing professionals who work hard and play hard together.
- We not only work together, we grow together, and play together. Our vision is to build abundant lives through our contributions to the lives of others.
Who are we looking for?
A highly driven real estate professional who has:
An active real estate license with at least 2 years of residential real estate experience or the desire and ability to get one fast! 2 yrs experience preferred but not required, we can get you there! Knowledge of the Prescott area. Great work ethic, a huge desire to learn, grow, give, and a get-it-done sales mentality. If your competitive by nature, goal oriented and a self starter, we may be a great fit. If you have excellent communications skills, are motivated in both an individual and team-oriented settings, and thrive in a technology-based, fast-paced environment, we may be a great fit!
Request more confidential info by filling out the form below….